Sunday, May 30, 2021

Day 3204: What do you see?

 

 

"Jake": close-up photograph, junk mail collage, digital.


 What do you see?

 


"Jake2": close-up photograph, junk mail collage, digital.

 

 

 

 



Want music?




Click here , Jack Johnson, Better Together.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

From blog # 2368, a year ago today. Proof that I am nuts? 

 

Just an ordinary beautiful Thursday. 
I am washing dishes and checking the neighborhood.
I find out a lot from that vantage point. 
A Honda I didn't recognize pulled into a parking space in front.
As is my duty, I looked to see who was inside.
He took his time and I assumed it might be a lady. 
Then, the Dalai Lama got out of the grey Honda.


He was dressed in his disguise attire.
A faded flowered shirt and baggy pants.
The kicker was he wore both a belt and suspenders.
He opened the car back door and got a file.
He clicked the remote and locked his car,
as he walked off to a nearby residence.
I just checked he's still there.
I'll respect his privacy.

  

 

 

 

•  A sweet 4-minute video, cards , here.



 

 
Just because ...
 

 
Reddish Egret

 
 


  
                     

Smiles for Sunday ...
 
 
















                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

4 comments:

elenor said...

What a lovely story!
Your daily "just because..." is always a treat. The birds you show are miraculous.
Get a good start into the next week!

john said...

I see the eye but I also see a dangerous looking fish like a piranha. Great piece! :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks Elenor, I am a bit ahead this weekend since I have had a lot of free time. Happy Weekend.

jacki long said...

Thank you, John. I did four version from a close-up taken about five or six years ago. Can't seem to leave junk mail collage out of anything?