Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Day 3178: 3 great hours!


 

"sisters": graphite drawing, acrylic, china marker.

 



Want music?




Click here for Smokey Robinson, Daryl Hall, Ooo Baby Baby.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

Update

 

How to fill 3 great hours!

WonderWoman picked me up at 12:30. I had my grocery bags ready. We went to Trader Joe's 
 

 

where I got my own cart, picked out my own groceries, checked out and met WW after she checked out. Then we stopped at Wahoo's.


           
Then we were off to get a pedicure.
 

Back home @ 3:30 pm. But, when we pulled up, there were beautiful flowers at my front door.  And chocolates!

 

Thank you Demura Sensei and 

my Genbu-Kai family, I love it!

Thank you WW for 3 great hours!


 

 
 

•  An amazing 5-1/2 minute video,  Superswarm, here.


  
 
Just because ...
 
 
Raggiana bird-of-paradise




  
                    

Smiles for Tuesday ...
 
 












 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

6 comments:

elenor said...

Your sisters are terrific! Love the expression of their faces. each one so individual.
You have such a great family and dear friends, you really can always count on them. They appreciate you dearly.
Have a fine evening!

Jane I said...

Dear Jacki,

Haven't opened my computer for a few days and it's overflowing with stuff.
I've bleeped out a lot of junk and just got into your pleasure zone. Thanks for all the beautiful messages and images to get me through this blah day. Hope all's well with you. My future is looking up though as my only granddaughter is pregnant with a baby boy, my first great grandchild. He'll make his debut in two months. I'll never catch up with my sister Rose. She
had five children. Four of them married and produced 12 grandchildren. I've
lost count of the offspring they've produced. When my sister has a family
get together it's a mob compared to my one grand daughter. Now I'll get to
double my progeny. HORRAY,Yay Yay!!! Hip Hiporay ! Jane Ice

john said...

Mysterious and I like mysterious! :-)

jacki long said...

Dear Elenor, thank you again for your kind words that boost me. I am glad you liked sisters, I worked on them last night and they were giving me trouble for a while, but finally cooperated. Yes, I feel very blessed with friends like you. I mailed a small envelope to you yesterday, 5/3/2021 so lets see how long it takes?

jacki long said...

Thank you Jane and congratulations on your upcoming great-grandson, nothing better. I do remember your sister, Rose, and the Sisters you have me do for her. What a grand group she has. I feel so blessed with my three grandsons. I hope you are doing well, and might your choir start up soon?

jacki long said...

The sisters were making me really struggle last night, I thought I might have to bail.So, thank you for mysterious, I'm very happy with that. Take good care.