Monday, May 3, 2021

Day 3177: Leftovers!


"five easy pieces": junk mail collage

 

 



Want music?




Click here for Charlie Puth, One Call Away.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

2GN2S

 

Canadian Cleaners

 


 

Update

 

 Sunday afternoon all three Grandhunks stopped by, after having gone to brunch with their parents at Javier's in Newport Beach. Knowing I love leftovers, they brought me a great selection.

 GH#1, Jordan had just finished a 24 hour shift as an EMT, so while we talked, he napped.

This shows the stair-steps, height-wise.
 I walked them out to GH#3, Zack's truck.

GH#2, Jake doubled over, laughing.

What a nice surprise. Thanks guys!


 

 
 

•  A fun 4-1/2 minute video, Story behind "Up" , here.


  
Just because ...
 
 
Pileated Finch


  
                    

Smiles for Monday ...
 
 
















                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

4 comments:

john said...

Do you have a favorite number of elements that you like to use when creating?

:-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. I guess I like all 3-6 pieces? I know you prefer 3, and I am always trying for as few as works. Saturday night I did 8 in a row, all 6 or under. Fun!

elenor said...

You are a genius with your collages, Jacki!
How nice to see your grandhunks how they care for you. And I also like to see them having fun and laughing. That's the best for a grandma to happen, isn't it?
My grandson had his 6th birthday today. We made a video call and he was so excited. We will see him on Saturday.

jacki long said...

Thanks, Elenor. I am so glad you got to celebrate your grandsons birthday on line. And, am super glad you will celebrate in person Saturday. We are so blessed, right?