Thursday, May 6, 2021

Day 3180: A real treasure.


 

"bizarre": ink drawing, collage and digital.

 



Want music?




Click here for Maroon 5, Memories.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

Update

I have been working in the studio, going through files and trying to purge. I think this is related to doing taxes? In the process I came across a bonanza of US stamps from before Forever stamps, given to me by sokugarden's Courtney Nomura.  A real treasure. Thanks again, Courtney!

Meanwhile, WonderWoman sent me some Cinco de Mayo photos, from her day. I welcome photos.
 


 


 

 
 

•  A n amazing 6-minute video, Corona Rhapsody, here.


 
 
Just because ...
 
 
7 colored Tanager

 

  
          
Throwback Thursday ...
 
 

Demura Sensei's Super Summer Seminar, Santa Ana, CA. 1990
 
 
 
 
          

Smiles for Thursday ...
 
 

 










                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

4 comments:

john said...

Oh, that took a bit of time to discover something that was a surprise. I first thought there has to be something hidden. Then I saw the eyes and all of a sudden the portrait. Good show, Jacki! :-)

elenor said...

I don't always watch the videos so carefully selected by you after I had watched several videos on youTube before, but I found today's video amazing. The music is simply wonderful and the text touched my soul. This virus is affecting so many of us so badly. Of course those who get ill are the poorest but there are so many you can't see how they suffer. And nobody speaks of them ....
Here the relatively hard lockdown will be lifted in about 2 weeks. All security measures still to be followed of course. I hope it will be a relief when we got the 2nd shot and when my sons with family will be vaccinated. But at least we will meet this weekend in my son's garden. No handshakes, no hugs. I will enjoy every second I can see them in person and chat with them.

jacki long said...

Thanks, John! It's a little messy, but I posted it anyway.

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor. I am so glad you liked the video. There are some good ones to share. Have a wonderful weekend ahead.Take good care.