Saturday, May 29, 2021

Day 3203: Humble and Kind.



"Palm Springs": 2 photos, junk mail collage & digital.

 

 



Want music?




Click here Tim McGraw, Humble and Kind.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

FYI & facts?


If you're traveling for Memorial Day, you're gonna break the bank filling up the tank. Gas is at a 7-year-high, just in time for your road trip. 

           &

Image description

05.27.21

Picnic enthusiasts can leave the set-up, design, food and drinks to the pros with the Picnic Company OC. The brainchild of Julie French, a former fashion director, stylist and interior designer, the Picnic Company OC creates lasting memories in exceptional locations.

The Picnic Company OC curates elegant, professionally styled picnics guaranteed to make any occasion special: date nights, proposals, birthdays, family outings, bridal showers, and more. From the “California Classic” to “Bohemian Rhapsody” to “Six on the Beach”, the Picnic Company OC offers a variety of options to satisfy any need and desire.

All picnics include complete setups to match the desired themes, from umbrellas to seating to exquisite table settings. Flowers, candles and lighting are supplied, along with custom blankets to ward away the chill in the air as the sun sets.  Food and drink can be supplied through their preferred vendors, or guests can bring their own.

The Picnic Company OC operates in a variety of locations including Salt Creek Beach, Aliso Creek Beach, and parks in Orange County. Picnics are also available at private residence.


* I'll be home saving gas money and organizing random, non-elegant  eating events. Sounds fine to me. 

 


 

 
 

•  An amazing 4-minute video, Flag history, here.


 
 
Just because ...
 
 
 
red avaqavat




  
                     

Smiles for Saturday ...
 
 


















                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Call me. Check your phone.

Jane I said...

Jacki,

It is always amazing how you come up with so many interesting pieces, always different and unique. The bit of history of the flag was timely and interesting. I kept wondering where Maine came in and now I know: 1820. Also I love the inclusion of birds every day.

By the way: I managed to replace the red lips on my Jane, Rose collage. I
do love all of the gals of your creative artistry, and cat hat girl fits in so well with the others. Love and hugs always.

elenor said...

When we were young it was normal to organize all events yourself. And you were proud and happy when it was a success. And if not you knew what you would make better the next time. Now you can blame somebody else. Some things change ....
Happy Sunday!

john said...

Love anytime you do palm trees. Love the touch of salmon color that you included in a couple of places. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanrks so much, Jane. I do often wonder what I will come up with, but somehow something pops up or into my crazy brain. Glad you like the flag video. Take care.

jacki long said...

Yes, times surely do change. We are all going to fast now. I sound like my elders when I was young. Because our covid rate has lowered, people seem in such a hurry to get back to normal, if that it possible.

jacki long said...

Thanks John, I think my favorite combinations is the turquoise range with the orange range. I think I've seen you use it too?