Thursday, May 27, 2021

Day 3201: ... many inches ago,

 


"pods and petals": photography and digital.

 

 



Want music?




Click here for Maroon Five, She Will Be Loved.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

2GN2S 


Austrian friend and artist, Elenor sent another beautiful photo which is 2GN2S, and she commented ...

 


"It really shows what spring looks like in my dreams." 

 

 

 
 

•  A lovely 6- minute video, ballet , here.



                                                                  


 Throwback Thursday ...



My young Grandhunks, Jordan, Zack and Jake, 2002. 

Villa Park, CA      19 years and many inches ago,



 
 
Just because ...
 
 
 
King vulture

 
 
 
 

  
                     

Smiles for Thursday ...
 
 

















  





                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

4 comments:

Carrol Wolf said...

Loved the ballet: so clever. It must have been done a while back because it was not a great quality video, but probably only those who have taken dance realize how difficult that type of interaction would be. There will always be a place in my heart for dance, even though, like singing, it is NOT one of my talents. Oh, and don't ask me to cut your hair either, unless you bring a bowl. Have a nice day. Thanks for the fun few minutes.

jacki long said...

Thanks Carrol, I did think of you when I added th ballet video, as I remember the gorgeous ballet costumes that you made for your daughter! Wow!Have a great holiday weekend!

elenor said...

Carol's comment convinced me to watch the video and I so enjoyed it. As a child I wanted to learn ballet dancing but we lived so far from town that is wasn't possible. Today I can admit that I also wasn't talented enough to become a good dancer, but it was a nice dream.
The picture of your Grandhunks is so very cute.
And Pope Francis' quote is excellent.
Thanks again for such a lovely blog and thanks for sharing my photo.

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor. Again your beautiful photography was brightened my little blog.
Thank you for sharing. Please have a wonderful weekend.