Thursday, May 13, 2021

Day 3187: She passed me at twelve.

 

 

"Cecily": ink drawing, collages, digital.

 

 



Want music?




Click here, Mixed Artists, What's Going On.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

  

Back in the day ...


 WonderWoman is an only child, like her Mom. But as a child she was strong and well coordinated, a gift from her Dad.

Back when WonderWoman was 12 and she and I were 
on the couch wrestling for the tv remote, 


she pinned me and proceeded to surf the channels 
with the remote as I lay helpless. It was actually no contest, 
but I said, "okay you win, but I will get even.
You won't know when or where, but I will."
The story differs here, WW says I waited three weeks. Maybe?
My Mom had a sweater that had rabbit fur balls ties on it. I had saved the fur balls for some unknown reason.




I took one ball and placed it in WW's bed, 
between the sheets, about 3/4 of the way down.
That evening, we heard from down stairs, a loud shriek!
Then WW yelled, "very funny Mother!"

 I may not be strong but I'm meaner ?

 

 
Throwback Thursday
 
 
  

Nakamura costume party, Fullerton, CA. 2014
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

•  A secret 2-1/2 minute video, custard tarts, here.


 
 
Just because ...
 
Fire-tufted Barbet

 
 


     
Smiles for Thursday ...
 
 

 












                                                               Thanks for coming by today.


5 comments:

Libby Williamson said...

Great revenge!

jacki long said...

Thanks Libby, yes I thought so. You have to work with what you've got?

elenor said...

Cecily is fabulous! Elegant, self confident, smiling, with a hair style I always wished for me in vain and a beautiful long neck.
And I love the Throwback Thursday photo and you funny memories!

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor. I often exaggerate the long neck, I think because I always wanted a long neck! I mailed you card 10 days ago, no sign yet?

john said...

Oh yes, a thousand times yes. Just amazing! :-)