Monday, May 10, 2021

Day 3184: Another great day!

 

 

"Amelia": gesso, ball point drawing,collage.


 



Want music?




Click here, for Roy Orbison, K.D. Lang, Crying.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

Update

I hope you had a Happy Mother's Day?  We did.

We were 12 today, as we were missing Maddie who had a soccer game in Oceanside. It is wonderful to be with family. It turns out that it is the pinnacle of the pyramid of wants. Priceless.

WonderWoman, Superman and the Grandhunks had a 3:30 tee time at Anaheim Hills Golf Course. WW's first choice for a Mothers Day gift.

Another great day!



 

 
 

•  A cute 4-minute video, Tyrannosaurus, here.


 
 
Just because ...
 
Spotted Wood Kingfisher



  
                    

Smiles for Monday ...
 
 

 

 







                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 


4 comments:

john said...

I love how you did Amelia’s hair. :-)

elenor said...

Amelia is a beauty! I love everything about her.
Thanks for sharing your lovely family pics. Everybody can see you had a wonderful time.
I don't know why I missed yesterday's blog. Sorry, Jacki. But of course I read it today. Your tradition of "before Mother's Day" simply is great.
See you tomorrow.

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. She is one o my favorites.

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor. I like Amelia too, sometime everything works.