Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Day 3179: 3 easy pieces.


"3 easy pieces": junk mail collage.
 

 



Want music?




Click here for Shawn Mendes, Lost in Japan.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

2GN2S

 

Food for thought ...  


I have been lucky enough to visit this pagoda twice in my four trips to Japan. I knew it had burned down and had been restored, bu never thought further than that.


Thanks to Jim Eyre for sending me this so I can share with you today.

 

 

 
 

•  A fun 3-3/4 minute video, Martha Argerich (78), here.


  
 
Just because ...
 
 
Rust-laced Polish Chicken

 

  
                    

Smiles for Wednesday ...
 
 














                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

6 comments:

Branmuffin said...

That bee poster is great, haha!

jacki long said...

Thanks, Brandon!

john said...

Yes they are and nice striations at that. :-)

elenor said...

Such a wonderful blog again, Jacki! Thanks!
Your junk mail collage simply is perfect, just as I love it.
The story about the Gold Pavillion Temple made me really think. Aren't we a bit crazy with this question about being original or not? I never thought about this before but I see I really had missed some things.
And your smiles are excellent again.
Thanks for sending me an envelope. I hope it will arrive this time. Didn't you tell you sent one for my birthday? You might have asked yourself why I never thanked you but it never arrived here. Sometimes I wondered about it but didn't tell you immediately and then I forgot. Sorry. So I'm looking forward for your mail.

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. I do love the acrylic papers I made way back.

jacki long said...

Thanks, Elenor. I am glad you like the collage, I do too, but it may be too abstract for many?You know, I think I did send a card for your birthday, or maybe I planned to and got busy and forgot? I am not sure now about that? But I did mail one to you on 5/2/2021.I know you are looking forward to this weekend and being with your family, I will think of you.