Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Day 3186: Beautiful Austria.

 

 

"Festival": photo, collage, and digital.

 



Want music?




Click here Peter Frampton, Baby I Love Your Way.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

2GN2S

 Meanwhile in beautiful Austria, artist/friend Elenor went for a walk and took great photos to share with us.  

She said, "Ithought I could send you a few pictures of our yesterday's walk. It was such a wonderful spring day, warm after a much too cold spring and sunny after many dark and rainy days."




      "Here you see an really old castle with a long and not so happy history in and after WW2. Unfortunately it is in a very poor shape now but for me it‘s still magic. "

 






Thank you Elenor for sharing your photos.

 

 

 
 

•  A cute 3-1/2-minute video, 2 foxes, here.


 
 
Just because ...
 
Guira Cuckoo

 


 
 
                    

Smiles for Wednesday ...
 
 








                                                               Thanks for coming by today.


4 comments:

elenor said...

Oh Jacki, I feel so honored you used my pics. Thank you. And you arranged them in such a beautiful way and order so I can see them with fresh eyes. It might be a bit strange that I am drawn to such old things, trees and buildings as I get older and older. Taking photos of them is like saving them for the time they will be gone.
"Festival" is brilliant again.
I hope your shoulder is getting better and better.

jacki long said...

No, thank you, Elenor for sharing your photos and they are just what I would like to see. So different.Here we don't have the deep history that you enjoy, but I do enjoy the older homes, farms, buildings.
My shoulder is healing nicely, I see the Surgeon a week from today, and will find out when Ican have the left shoulder done. Thanks again for your kindness.

john said...

I love that there is a vibrancy almost like it is on fire. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. Good old Photoshop! ;o)