Thursday, March 26, 2020

Day 2799: Good stuff!




"Jane": digital photography.







Want music?

 




Click here for Wynnona Judd, She is His Only Need.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





Today WonderWoman called to say she was bringing groceries.




She arrived at 11 am with 2 bags, flowers & Granghunk #3.




















Take-out food from Shin Sen Gumi, one of my favorites,
and homemade banana bread (1/3 gone as I write.)
Then we three walked around the complex, 
they know how to get me to walk. 
We talked and virtual hugs from a safe distance.
WW had GH#3 wear a mask and gloves.






all photos by WonderWoman

Good stuff!






Throwback Thursday ...







Smiles (10) for Thursday ...





















12 comments:

jeriinpaso said...

Love all your photos today.

Gloria & Cat said...

I so admire you!
I believe you to be a treasure—a very special person who teaches with patience, a teacher who gives praise (regardless), a teacher who shares knowledge by the cup or the tablespoon or a speck as needed and cherishes every moment as a gift. You are the gift. Thank you!
glo

john said...

Jane is just fantastic! Andy Warhol would have loved her I am sure! :-). Thanks for demonstrating social distancing. Great to see what your house looks like from the outside, too.

Carrol Wolf said...

Well, I read all the other posts and realized, I could not have said it better. (Or even as well!)

Thank you for being you.

Betty Cotton said...

Wonderful post today! Amazing and fun thoughts to ponder! Proud of your outdoor activity...and when done with a grandson....what could be better! Only drawback, you made me crave "banana nut bread" one of my favorites! Maybe....just maybe....I might try to bake some...have two very ripe bananas speaking to me! Thanks Jackie for brightening our spirits this morning!

Julie said...

Thank's for sharing a little bit of your day with us!

jacki long said...

Hi jeri, thanks so much for your feedback, I always love to hear from you, and talking to you yesterday made my day. Please take good care of you and Jerry, I love you both.

jacki long said...

Well Gloria & Cat, how do I answer that? Wow! Thank you, Arigatou, Gracias and more!
Tomorrow will be 2800 days in a row, not all gems but once in a while, I get lucky. And I am so blessed to be appreciated by you. So again, Thank YOU!!

jacki long said...

Thank you, John! The celebrity is artist and friend Jane Ice.
My house is very tiny about 1/3 of your beautiful home, but it's all I need.

jacki long said...

Thanks, Carrol, I am so glad to gt and feedback you give. You are so kind to me.

jacki long said...

Thanks, Betty, so great to hear from you. Before I forget, my banana bread is 2/3 gone! If it makes it to tomorrow it will be a miracle. ;o) Thanks again, Betty, take good care.

jacki long said...

It's funny, people seem to like what happens during my day? I thought it would seem boring, but I enjoyed seeing what you did today. Funny huh? I enjoy your blog a lot.