Thursday, March 5, 2020

Day 2778: Orange ticket.




"orange ticket". junk mail collage & digital.







Want music?

 




Click here for Grover Washington Jr, Mister Magic.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?







Starting off with an appropriate smile ...





I broke all those rules yesterday but corrected it today.
I was proud of what I got done yesterday, and have
slowly basked in that glory at home today, doing little. 
Still grateful to be well and have a choice.




 
Update ...


Mei Okumura
Airing of the California local ABC Eyewitness News piece about Sensei and his origami cranes has been postponed. As of today, it will be aired not tomorrow, but next Thursday, March 12 during the 6pm news program. I'll post if there are further changes. The interviewer told me that Sensei's interview will be online after airing, so I will provide a link to see it when it's available.
Thanks Mei!







For FB Throwback Thursday ...
 
Grandhunks #3, 2, 1 & Roxie before church, Easter 2005.




A smile for Thursday ...







2 comments:

john said...

Orange is one of your colors. You use it so well. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks John, I do love orange, like you like red. ;o)