Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Day 2777: What I did today. (TMI)




"$87." junk mail collage & digital.






Want music?

 




Click here for Al Green, Let's Stay Together.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





I am rejoining the human race as of today. 
I was grateful to be able to get out today for the first time.



I voted. I was grateful to be out and driving.
The sky was blue and not a cloud in the sky. 79 degrees.
Then I noticed two things I had never seen before?
1. A large group of ducks (50-60?) being hit by three 
powerful, rotating sprinklers on the golf course.
I guess they liked it as they seemed to sleep?
They didn't move? I would have moved.
2. A bright turquoise PORSCHE! Very unusual.
I was sure you would want to know all that.
And, I needed to go to Costco, 
but so did half of Orange County.




Every aisle was congested,  I was surprised on a Tuesday morning?


I was 9th in line behind my friends ahead of me.


This was the line behind me. Couldn't see the end of it?
Actually, we were all patient. There was no option. 
When Harry, the checker at the door, 
 marked my receipt I felt I had won a marathon!
Next was BB&B for 2 items, in & out, no crowd.
Then I went to the grocery store, with no crowd, 15 minutes. 
Home before 1 pm, to unload & fix lunch.
My first day without even one nap! wow.



I had two stacks of magazines to go through and make tear sheets.


I no longer subscribe to Architectural Digest, "W", 
Real Simple and Uppercase. So meager finds.




An hour and a half to yield the pile on the right for future collage.   The magazines on the left will be recycled 
and one more stack for another day. 
Felt good to get something done. TMI?






Just because ...


Sandhill Crane.






A smile for Wednesday ...






1 comment:

john said...

I love the strength of your work. I was shopping at Costco this morning. So many shelves were vacant today.