Saturday, March 14, 2020

Day 2787: Selective raindrops.




"Polka dot Girl", gesso, junk mail collage





Want music?

 




Click here for Billy Preston, Syretta Wright, With You I'm Born Again.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





At the house on the hill, the granddogs slept in until 
8:53 this morning, a miracle. While we were outside, 
I shot some rain-enhanced cacti for you.









We've had three days of rain and it is supposed to continue next week. I love the rain. Demura Sensei says that's my personality?




Just because ...

 
Southern Ground Hornbill
 




A smile for Saturday ...





4 comments:

john said...

This girl is ready for a dance. I can see her doing the Lindy. :-)

Unknown said...

Love the photos, the art and the funnies!

jacki long said...

Thanks John. I make that card for Maddie's 13th birthday.

jacki long said...

Dear Unknown, who are you?, so I can thank you!