Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Day 2783: Strange times.





"Strange times": photo acrylic, collage & digital.







Want music?

 




Click here for Roberta Flack & Danny Hathaway, Back Together Again.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








 What a strange time we are in right now?


I've been here for a long time and this all seems strange.
(TMI alert)
Tomorrow is Eastside, our monthly art group.
So I needed to go to Michaels for the required supplies.  
Seemingly just one employee at the checkout.
A pretty young lady with extraordinary lashes!
I asked her where I could find paper clay & Right Wrap.
She was very sweet and looked it up on her phone.
"Try aisle 89", she said. "You have 89 aisles?" I said.
Sure enough, I found aisle 89, passing only 2 humans.
 I bought polymer clay and something called Rigid Wrap?
I went next door to Trader Joe's, it had a normal 6 pm
crowd. I bought broccoli, frozen spinach lasagne and
a prepared salad. In and out quickly. I didn't use a bag for 
just 3 items, so unloading at home, I dropped the salad 
onto my garage floor and partially under the car.  
 I swept it up and into the trash. Saving the enclosed packet 
of sunflower seeds, and the dressing packet. 
I cooked the broccoli, added a small avocado, 
the sunflower seeds and a part of the dressing. 
Delicious and healthy. 
And, I was in time for Jeopardy. 
TMI?





Just because ...








A smile for Tuesday ...







4 comments:

john said...

The yellow is kind of like an aura. Rockin' it, Jacki! :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks so much, John.

RAustin said...

Haha! Smile for Tuesday made my day.
We were talking about the craziness of Costco running out of TP. Kelly said Stater Bros had a bunch last night...I said I will pick some up so we don't run out....Stopped at Stater's tonight after work. They are out of TP...The world is going crazy! I think people are hoarding it so they can sell it on the black market! Where is that machine?

jacki long said...

Thanks, Ronda! I miss you. I see Kelly and Claire sometime on FB, so grown up. Yes, it is crazy now, please take good care.