Thursday, March 12, 2020

Day 2785: Music to my ears.




"Nick", photo, & digital collage.





Want music?

 




Click here for Cecile McLorin Salvant, I Didn't Know What Time It Was.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





This morning I got a phone call from WW at 10 am.
She asked if I had got her message?  
I said, "no, I haven't been on my phone."

(Checked my phone later)
 She said: "I miss my Mommy! Do you want to go to dinner?"
Music to my ears followed by a one-word answer, sure!
She called at 5 pm, that she was on her way. 
We went to American Grub, in Old Town Tustin, a favorite. 



It was WW's first time there, but she liked it too.

 
We both only ate 1/2 of our sandwiches, getting a box for home.
WW also bought me a pint of their potato salad to bring home.
It's second-best in the world, only to June Nomura's potato salad.
We sat in the car and talked for quite a while.
When WonderWoman asked if I wanted a fire? What?

 
Sure enough, the heat comes on to enhance the effect.
 

Then she was mentioning Netflix. I asked if the car had Netflix?

 
Voila! Notice I have my own account on the right.


What a fun dinner and a special time together.
Thank you WonderWoman!
 



FB Throwback Thursday ...

 

Maya Lopes, CM Dojo, 2010.





A smile for Thursday ...






2 comments:

john said...

Love how one can look at his piece a couple of different ways at least. My two ways are as a total abstract and the second as a face. Way to go! :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John, that one is purely a digital collage. A bit time-consuming.