Thursday, March 19, 2020

Day 2792: Healing takes time.




"Dorothy Day": magazine photo, color collage & digital.






Want music?

 




Click here for James Brown, I Feel Good.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





How are you doin'?
We have no frame of reference for this stuff.


It might work for a little while but that won't help us laugh.
I am trying to keep this blog upbeat, as I think so many of 
us are bruised from the constant assaults of COIV-19, 
we need smiles and laughter, faith and positives.


I will try to offer up somethings that might brighten your day,
a free digital Re-ISSUE of UPPERCASE #22.
Or, a short biography od Dorothy Day (above), here.
Meet Newman. Have you ever studied at a peregrine falcon? here






Wagashi are traditional Japanese sweets, elaborately and carefully
 designed to reflect nature. Click here for a lovely 3-min video.
Once on this link,  scroll down to numerous, mainly short videos. 
This morning I watched a 35-minute great video of the 
Karate World Team Kumite Final Championship, Iran and Japan.



FB - Throwback Thursday ...



Superman, WonderWoman, BFF Cheryl., 1991.




Smiles (10) for Thursday ...













Thanks for stopping by, see you tomorrow?



8 comments:

jeriinpaso said...

You are brilliant and loved all you posted today to make us feel better.

john said...

Thanks Jacki for being so inspirational in a time when we are having so many difficulties. You are so right we have to laugh. :-)

Branmuffin said...

Tabasco hand sanitizing is genius.

jacki long said...

Thanks, jeri, well I have time and a blog to do anyway, so I just combined the two since we are all in this together. Please take good care and thank so much for the feedback.

jacki long said...

It seems to me that in war or work or other difficult times, humor is what gets people through. And that seems to be in my DNA? Thank you John, I look forward to your blog daily.

jacki long said...

Thanks so much, Brandon for your call and caring. I think we talked for 40 minutes? I am sorry to have hogged your time, but I loved every minute!

Jan's Art and Musings said...

Jacki, thank you for being you! As always, it is a joy to drop by your blog.
Jan

jacki long said...

Thanks so much, Jan, I always love hearing from you. I hope you are well and taking good care.