Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Day 2798: Faith




Faith:  junk mail collage & ink.










Want music?

 




Click here for Al Green, Take Me to the River.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





A feel-good story for today.


Cousins Masin and Lucie do schoolwork at home.


High school pals meet at a parking lot to be at a safe distance.


Kids always find a way to make things fun.





2GN2S or 5 you might like to see?

•  A man ran the length of a marathon on his 23-foot-long balcony during France's coronavirus lockdown, here.

•  Here's what astronauts were up to in space last week, here.

•   People are becoming obsessed with marble racing. here.

•   Ever wondered about the 10 largest dogs in the world? here.

•  To even it up, the smallest cat in the world, here.




Just because ...


white ruffed manakin






Smiles (7) for Wednesday ...

















8 comments:

Julie said...

Your "work from home fashions" funny has got me convinced Somebody is following me around...
Not only does it look like me, they even know my secret hair-do!

john said...

Fantastic! Faith is the best! Love her! You have such an artist knack! “-)

Betty Cotton said...

I would describe your blog today as a "perk up and smile" day! So many fun and actually deep thoughts! Thanks!

jacki long said...

Thanks, Julie, I know, right? I think it fits a lot of us.

jacki long said...

Thanks John, I have been slow to create much during the confinement,
but I did do Faith.

jacki long said...

Thanks so much, Betty, I so appreciate your feedback and views. Hoping you are taking good care, I know you do so much for others, maybe this is your time to rest up?

jeriinpaso said...

Wow really like all the art in today's blog, you really have plenty of time...🥰

jacki long said...

Thanks jeri, so good to talk to you today. I am working toward getting more art done, been lazy. ;op