Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Day 2797: Comply.


comply : junk mail collage, ink, and gesso.






Want music?

 




Click here for All-star group, We Are the World.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?






The view this morning from my studio window w/raindrops.
 

We had a lot of rain last night, and the trees loved it.
WonderWoman flew in this morning, delivering groceries.

We stay 6' apart and talk awhile. then a virtual hug. So blessed.
She would like her stay-at-home Mom to walk. So I did.



Beautiful very blue skies and big fluffy clouds ...




And as I finished my walk at my front door, I saw this.



And we did get rain again early this afternoon.
 


My good friend Kim, sent me this video saying: 
"Another video I thought you’d appreciate!" She was right!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nn7NZI_LN4&feature=youtu.be  (3:28 but worth it))




Smiles (10) for Tuesday ...
























2 comments:

It's Yvonne said...

Jacki,
Love your photos and the daily reminders to be grateful.
Thank you...Yvonne

jacki long said...

Yea, so glad to hear from you, Yvonne. How are you doing?
Please take good care. I am glad you can work from home.
Pleaae take good care, hi to Mich too.