Sunday, March 8, 2020

Day 2781: A Slower Day.




coil binders: photography







Want music?

 




Click here for BeBe & CeCe Winans, Lost Without You.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





I am finding that after big days (yesterday), 
I need a slower day to catch up. Do you do that?
TMI alert
I slept in, then did laundry and watched some a bb game.
Had OJ and a banana for breakfast, 
so by 2 pm, I was ready to eat the couch!
I usually eat simply, but I have been craving a cheeseburger!


By 2:30 I was driving to ...
ceiling at Rock and Brew

A fun place with colorful decor and good food, I ordered take out.

(not my order)
My cheeseburger came with my weakness, yummy potato salad!
While it was prepared, I took some photos outside.


The above was the left side of the sky and below the right.
I couldn't get it all in one shot. They say rain is coming.


And I took this on their patio. 
I'm not a Springsteen fan, but a fan of this poster.


At near midnight I'm still full




Just because ...








A smile for Sunday ...







2 comments:

john said...

You have such a great eye for photography. The spiral note books are a great line element. I did not know what I was looking at at first. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John, I love close-ups of just about anything.