Saturday, April 15, 2023

Day 3892: Grandma and textures.



     
"Evacuation" : junk mail collage, ink, digital.



 * PS Alert: My significant other (Mac Pro laptop) is still ill, 
and not himself. I am not able to format, so things are out of place.

                                         

Want music?

                                          

Click here:  Terrance T. Darby, Sign Your Name.

click back on the blog here to listen while you browse, or not?

 

2GN2S ...

Scottie Scheffler’s 88-year-old grandma walks every hole of his dominant victory


It is said that a Grandma knows best. Scottie Scheffler, newly crowned The Players Championship winner, would agree wholeheartedly. Scheffler’s grandmother, Mary, could not have chosen a better week to follow her grandson around all 72 holes of a tournament. 


A dominant victory sealed a dream Sunday for Scheffler at TPC Sawgrass in Florida, reclaiming his World No. 1 spot from Jon Rahm and securing him a $4.5 million cut of a record $25 million prize purse.





 
I do. I admit it.


I love and collect textures.


So today I will put it to use ...

 
and share some with you.


































































































































































































So how many did you recognize?


I'm sorry for the deluge, but none wanted to be cut!

       

 
 
A great 3+ minute video, California Coffee, here.
 
 
Just because ...
  

Dracula Parrot



 


Smiles for Saturday ...
  

  

  

  



 

                             Thanks for coming by today ...

 

 


4 comments:

john said...

Perfect color choices in Evacuation. :-). I love all the images you posted….so many textures. :-)

elenor said...

Jacki, your collection of texture pic is an eye candy.
Have a good week ahead!

jacki long said...

Thank you, John, I always seem to like a piece more when you like it? Have a great week.

jacki long said...

Thanks, Elenor, I am so glad you like the eye candy. Probably too much but I couldn't edit. Have a great week. ;o)