Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Day 3895: Pillows and Tacos.

   

"Constant": photo, collage, digital.
 

 * PS Alert: My significant other (Mac Pro laptop) is still ill, and not himself. I am not able to format, so things are out of place.

                                         

Want music?

                                            
 

Click here: Oh Happy Day, Ryan Toby

 click back on this blog here to listen while you browse, or not?

 

2GN2S ...


Taco Mesita Brings Gourmet Fast Food to Tustin


Taco Mesita comes to the heart of Orange County with a vision to redefine fast food. Its flagship location, which softly opened its doors in early February, is nestled at the gateway of Old Town Tustin – a historic downtown experiencing an exciting revival and growing diversity.

The concept was brought to life from a collaboration between award-winning restaurateur, chef Ivan Calderon (founder of Taco Mesa and Taco Rosa) and a next-generation team of blended talent: Calderon’s son and co-founder, Nico, along with distinguished designer and partner, Max Moriyama.

I have been there and it is good!


 
 
A sweet 1-minute video, Visiting Cheetahhere


 
Just because ...
  
Pennant-winged Nightjar



 


Smiles for Tuesday ...
  

 



 

 


                             Thanks for coming by today ...

 

 

 

4 comments:

Sam Zimmerman said...

That video with the cheetah is so cool! I wouldn't mind being interrupted that way

jacki long said...

Thanks, Sam, yes I agree. I would love to be that close if the cheetah was in a kind mood like that day! Take care!

john said...

There is something about red lines in your work that I so look forward to. Just great. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks John, I often think of you when I add red! ;o)