Thursday, April 27, 2023

Day 3904: Passing of a Legend

   

"Grief": collage, acrylic, digital.


 * PS Alert: My significant other (Mac Pro laptop) is still ill, and not himself. I am not able to format, so things are out of place.


                                         

Want music?

                                            
 

Click here: Rachmaninov,
Symphony No. 2

 click back on this blog here to listen while you browse, or not?

 

2GN2S ...





 
 
A great 3+minute video,Tribute/Fumio Demura, here.


 
Just because ...
  
Lesser Racket-tailed Drongo.



 


Smiles for Sunday ...
  

 

 






                             Thanks for coming by today ...

 

 

14 comments:

tgarrett said...

So very sorry for your loss Jacki. Sending you big love and a big hug- looking forward to giving you a hug in person in August!

Sam Zimmerman said...

Beautiful tribute <3

Anonymous said...

Thank you Senpai Jacki!

Kay L Thomas said...

I am truly sorry for your loss Jacki. Sending you love and prayers at this difficult time .

Anonymous said...

Our heartfelt condolences for the loss of such a special man, and your beloved friend/mentor. May you find joy in the memories you shared. 🤍

Anonymous said...

Love, The Floreks

Bea said...

I’m so sorry for your loss. From all your pictures and posts I feel like I knew him too…b

elenor said...

I'm so sorry for your loss, Jacki! Sending you love and best wishes.

Anonymous said...

Such a special man to everyone that knew Sensei. & not many knew him as well as you. Sending you a big hug today 💕

Anonymous said...

Dear Jacki, I am so sad and sorry to hear about Shihan Demura. The Karate world and especially his close and loyal students like you have lost a great teacher and a great man. I grieve for you. Please let me know how I can contribute to a memorial to honor him.

Anonymous said...

What a huge loss for all that knew him and studied under him. My condolences to you and the Demura family.

john said...

Grief is so personal and takes its time in the way it will. Sorry to hear that you lost a friend. You honor with your piece called Grief.

jacki long said...

To three of the Anonymous, thank you your thoughtfulness. I wish I could thank you personally. Maybe You can leave a name or initials next time??

jacki long said...

Thank you dear Terry, you are so kind.
I can't wait till August to hug in person.
Please take good care.