Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Day 3902: Naps and a Nap

  

"Red Sky": collage, acrylics, digital.


  * PS Alert: My significant other (Mac Pro laptop) is still ill, and not himself. I am not able to format, so things are out of place.


                                         

Want music?

                                            
 

Click here: Debussy, Clair de Lune

 click back on this blog here to listen while you browse, or not?

 

2GN2S ...

Have you discovered the joy of napping? 


In my early years, I thought it a punishment.
In my middle years, I didn't have time, too busy.
In my later years, I find it a reward, a gift, (a necessity?)











 






Need a nap?



  


Due to circumstances beyond my control, I need to take a nap. See you tomorrow?

 


 
 
A great 4-minute video,YoYo Ma, here.

 
Just because ...
  
Golden-headed Tanager

 


 


Smiles for Sunday ...
  







                             Thanks for coming by today ...

 


4 comments:

elenor said...

The sky is burning in too many places of the world. That's so sad.
Jacki, hope you are fine.
Sending you love and best wishes.

jacki long said...

Thank you,Elenor. Erin is staying with me till Thursday, so it's really nice to have her here. Have great days.

john said...

OK. I know I say this….this is one of my favorites….but you keep making art that wows me! I love the compositions, the colors, and the textures. Way to go! :-)

jacki long said...

Aww, thank you John.
I love it when you like i! ;o)