Thursday, April 6, 2023

Day 3883: TBT and POY.

  
"Territories": junk mail collage.


  * PS Alert: My significant other (Mac Pro laptop) is still ill, and not himself. I am not able to format, so things are out of place, but will be better soon?



                                         

Want music?

                                            
 

Click here: Stevie Wonder, If You Really Love Me. 

 click back on this blog here to listen while you browse, or not?

 
 
Throwback Thursday ...
 

Matsumura Rohai, Anaheim YMCA Tournament, 1980.
 
 
 
 

2GN2S ...

Photograph of the Year


A bald eagle arrives to steal a perch on a tree log that offers a strategic view of the shoreline at the Chilkat Bald Eagle Preserve in Alaska. When other eagles drag freshly caught salmon in from the water, these bystanders swoop in to take a share. "Hours of observing their patterns and behavior helped me capture moments like these,” says photographer Karthik Subramaniam, a software engineer with a passion for wildlife photography.


  Still at it ...


 


 
 
A great 5-minute video, cookies,  here.


 
Just because ...
  

North Island brown kiwi




 


Smiles for Thursday ...
  

  

  

   



                             Thanks for coming by today ...

 

 

 

4 comments:

john said...

This piece does look like the colors on a map. There is some specific number of colors for maps so that one can make sure no same country or state is the same color next to each other. Your piece reminded me of that. :-)

jacki long said...

Thank you, John. I didn't know that but it makes sense. I just like the colors and especially the overlaps. Thanks again.

elenor said...

It's such an interesting collage again. The colors you used, where you placed the pieces with the same colors and the use of text make me look at it for quite some while.
Jacki, I loved to see you in the Throwback Thursday photo.
Especially the last two smiles are so true and worth remembering.
Thanks for this wonderful blog, Jacki.

jacki long said...

Thanks, Elenor, you are so kind to me. I really appreciate your taking time to comment, it really helps me.Have a great weekend coming.