Saturday, April 15, 2023

Day 3892: Grandma and textures.



     
"Evacuation" : junk mail collage, ink, digital.



 * PS Alert: My significant other (Mac Pro laptop) is still ill, 
and not himself. I am not able to format, so things are out of place.

                                         

Want music?

                                          

Click here Terrance T. Darby, Sign Your Name.

click back on the blog here to listen while you browse, or not?

 

2GN2S ...

Scottie Scheffler’s 88-year-old grandma walks every hole of his dominant victory


It is said that a Grandma knows best. Scottie Scheffler, newly crowned The Players Championship winner, would agree wholeheartedly. Scheffler’s grandmother, Mary, could not have chosen a better week to follow her grandson around all 72 holes of a tournament. 


A dominant victory sealed a dream Sunday for Scheffler at TPC Sawgrass in Florida, reclaiming his World No. 1 spot from Jon Rahm and securing him a $4.5 million cut of a record $25 million prize purse.





 
I do. I admit it.


I love and collect textures.


So today I will put it to use ...

 
and share some with you.


































































































































































































So how many did you recognize?


I'm sorry for the deluge, but none wanted to be cut!

       

 
 
A great 3+ minute video, California Coffee, here.
 
 
Just because ...
  

Dracula Parrot



 


Smiles for Saturday ...
  

  

  

  



 

                             Thanks for coming by today ...

 

 


4 comments:

john said...

Perfect color choices in Evacuation. :-). I love all the images you posted….so many textures. :-)

elenor said...

Jacki, your collection of texture pic is an eye candy.
Have a good week ahead!

jacki long said...

Thank you, John, I always seem to like a piece more when you like it? Have a great week.

jacki long said...

Thanks, Elenor, I am so glad you like the eye candy. Probably too much but I couldn't edit. Have a great week. ;o)