Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Day 2833: Consecutive days!





"Elenor": ink brush drawing, watercolor & junk mail collage postcard.






Want music?

 




Click here for Butch Walker, Daryl Hall, Say it isn't so.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?











I've been doing this silly blog for 2833 consecutive days
or a little over 7-3/4 years. I guess it is a diary of sorts.
You never know what you'll get because I don't either.

Yesterday WonderWoman flew in with groceries.








 As some of you have mentioned, 
I am blessed indeed.
Thank you WW & SM.
  




I decided to combine the above with some unique ATC
trading cards that I admired by Rebecca Michaels.  

Rebecca Michaels

Rebecca Michaels
 
"I had so much fun making them", she says  "It’s the smallest
"It’s the smallest linocut carving I’ve ever done. Each card depicts a hand-printed net market bag, filled with different fruits added in"





Just because ...


Silver laced Polish Chicken





Smiles for Wednesday ...
















4 comments:

Betty Cotton said...

Jacki - So happy you have such a lovely, devoted and caring daughter! Delighted to know you are been taken care of during this isolation season we are in! However, this too...will pass! I really do enjoy all the good thoughts you gather for us together with your art pieces. Thanks for all your efforts to keep us smiling and connected!

john said...

Elenor is fantastic! Of course you know what intrigues me the most, the hair! You are the queen of hair! :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, Betty, your kind words mean so much to me. I am wishing you and your family good days of health and happiness together. ;o)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John! I love how Elenor evolved and how she accepted my strange hairdo? I think many would not.