Sunday, April 19, 2020

Day 2823: Oh, he means me.





"Gracie": ink brush drawing, collage & digital








Want music?

 




Click here for Christopher Bright. Sade, April Showers.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?


Today's music is by my former student, Christopher Bright.
Chris is front right in this 2004 photo @ O.C. Fair demonstration.
 

I've been listening to his whole album today and 
it is so soothing. I think you might enjoy it too?





I had a telephone appointment with my doctor Thursday. 
In discussing medication, he mentioned that he prefers
not to give a certain prescription to his elderly patients. 
I thought well what has that got to do with me?
Then I realized, Oh, he means me.




How about 5 minutes of fun and guaranteed laughs? 
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox/FMfcgxwHMsQcgvqQSzcNCfTdhwrjFJWT?projector=1






Just because ...
 

female pheasant
Male pheasant





Smiles for Sunday ...
























10 comments:

elenor said...

It's alway a joy to read your blog. You never run out of interesting and nice stories and you always have a lot of lovely pictures. Thanks for that.
So I would add to the list of needed persons those who wright blogs which give hope, encourage, make laugh or simply entertain us. Thanks!

Happy Sunday, dear Jacki!

cherril doty said...

Hear, Hear!!!

john said...

Gracie has personality! Love the glasses and the eyes.:-)

Julie said...

Thank you Jacki, I look forward to your blog even if I don't always comment.

Branmuffin said...

Sweep the leg!

jacki long said...

Thanks elenor, it is always wonderful to hear from you across the gobe!
It's hard to imagine that the lock down is everywhere?

jacki long said...

Thank you Cherril, so nice to hear from you.
Take good care!

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. I have a "thing" for glasses!

jacki long said...

Thanks, Julie for your kind words.
I feel the same about your blog.;o)

jacki long said...

Thanks, Brandon, yep, ashi barai will do the job.