Friday, April 10, 2020

Day 2814: It's about kindness.




"Polka dot Penny": ink, tissue & junk mail collage, journal page.








Want music?




Click here for The Jacksons, Blame it on the boogie.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?






Today, another ninja delivered!




Ninja Julie Nomura, my hairdresser, made a 
delivery of hair color supplies with directions.  
I usually go to her every five or six weeks, 
but I've been AWOL since February 18th.
I didn't know this service was available, but
Julie is kind and made mercy trips to her clients.
Thank you Julie1





3 - 2GN2S:

•  A 42,000 piece jigsaw puzzle in time-lapse, here.

•  Sports announcers narrate their home life, here

•  Some Good News, a wonderful link, here.
(This is great, I have subscribed, thanks "Rad Nana"! )





Just because ...


Corythaeola cristate




 
 
Smiles for Friday ...



















2 comments:

john said...

I had to laugh at the cash machine lines. Too funny but way too true. I went to the grocery store this morning and saw two similar situations.

I love your latest work shown today. I say this all the time but you are a master at portraits and the hair, OMG, the hair. Love it so much!
:-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John, I love hearing from you Did I tell you have a following on the blog? People often refer to what John said. ;o)