Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Day 2826: Bless the workers.




"Frontline": junk mail collages & digital collage.








Want music?

 




Click here for Shawn Mendes, Lost in Japan.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?






The day started with a 9:30 am Eastside meeting on Zoom.


We ended up with six of our eight members, missing Jody and Jeri.


We mainly had a show and tell. So good to see each other.
Next week we all be sharing drawing projects.

This afternoon, I picked up my mail. Tuesday is junk mail day.


But I got two handmade postcards! Great mail.

by Connnie

by Valerie

What a treat! Thanks, Connie and Valerie!






2GN2S:
 
MoMA is offering online art classes for free, article at this link:






Just because:













Smiles for Wednesday ...























4 comments:

elenor said...

It's so interesting to sneek a peek of (or is it: to or anything else?) your daily life. You never ever get bored, right? Is it our age that lets us value each minute of a day? Anyway, your blog is always an inspiration, Jacki! Thanks for that.

jacki long said...

Thanks, Elenor! I do think our perspective and priorities change and hopefully improve with age.
People say someone "mellowed", but I think that means they have taken time to see what is important to them. I guess I feel each day is a blessing for us to find and recognize? I am sorry, I think this sounds preachy? Take good care Elenor, I am so blessed to have you in my life, even though we live across the planet and have never met.

john said...

A perfect piece to celebrate our healthcare professionals. So cool, so you! :-)

jacki long said...

Thank you, John! Actually, Gloria Cunningham aked if had considered putting a mask on one of my faces. Thank you Gloria and John.