Friday, April 17, 2020

Day 2821: Cabin Fever.





"Fragile hearts": acrylic, collage postcard.








Want music?

 




Click here for Ryan Toby, Oh Happy Day (Sister Act 2)
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?













How are you doing? What are you doing?
On homestay day#35 I got a bit of cabin fever. 

WonderWoman dropped off a bag of groceries, 


but I didn't get to see her.
She called and let me know, and said I might want
to come over to the house on the hill for a while.



I drove the 12 miles, as I need to drive my car, right?
WW sprayed the side gate and firepit chair, all three
Grandhunks & WW, except my granddogs 
kept the safe distance.



 Grandhunk #2 provided additional gymnastics & back flips.



I left home at 2 pm and was back home at 4pm. 
An hour with family and virtual hugs was great.





2GN2S:




A groundhog chowing down on pizza in Philadelphia.
 The rodent was spotted sitting outside Kristin 
Chalela Bagnell's sliding glass door in a deep stare, 
munching on the pizza slice and unfazed by the 
two dogs on the other side. Bagnell said this went 
on for about an hour on Tuesday until 
the groundhog finished eating and scurried away. 
Probably off for a nap after all the carbs.





Just because ...


Inca Tern



Smiles for Friday ...





















4 comments:

john said...

Glad you got out to the house on the hill. I know it does wonders for cabin fever. Thanks for giving your heart away in your art. Fun! :-)

jacki long said...

Thank you, John. There is a stubborn part of me that doesn't like to be told what to do. But I should be used to it by now? ;o)

elenor said...

Such a great collage, Jacki! I really like it.
It's nice to see you being near your family. That helps a bit in these crazy times. I didn't meet mine for nearly 2 month now - that hurts.....
But your smiles got me distracted and I had to laugh - thanks for that.
Cyber hugs from across the ocean.

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor. Your kind words give me a boost. Thank YOU!!!
This is a strange time, hard to keep track of which day it is? Also, I can't seem to read for long, I lose concentration. I hope that will improve with time. So hard for you to be separated for so long, can you facetime?