Sunday, April 12, 2020

Day 2816: A different Easter.





"Ellie": ink brush drawing, watercolor, and junk mail collage.






Want music?

 




Click here for Yo-Yo Ma, Meditation.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





Messy Is Not A Requirement.


my desk, April 11, 2020

True. But it happens, so easily.
To look, you might think I am busy at work?
Not today, but there is hope for tomorrow. 
And I did show up for Day 2816 blog.





2GN2S: (Art stuff)
 

•   The Getty Museum Challenged People To Recreate Artworks At Home And I Highly Recommend You Take A Look: https://apple.news/ACo45RoPhSXiBaSCGSsQoBA

•   Watch and listen to Noveller's "Pattern Recognition" (2020).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWMPfdTh8sU

•  Let's Make Art! Family Workshop at Home: Keith Haring
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX1BA0PBFEE&feature=youtu.be&utm_source=newsletter&utm
_medium=email&utm_campaign=apr9_2020

 


Smiles for Sunday ...


by Michael Schneidhofer  



 








safe distancing





Wishing you all a blessed Easter.
 

10 comments:

jeriinpaso said...

Wow, you truly have outdone yourself with this one...saving it so I can go back and look at all the museums again. Love love love you and the way you think. Happy Easter my friend

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Jacki. Hi-Ann & Jim

jacki long said...

Thank you, dear jeri, and Happy Easter 2020! I think it will be one we remember. You're right the links are fascinating. Have a special day you two!

jacki long said...

Hi Ann & Jum, Thank you, and Happy Easter to you two too!

elenor said...

Happy Easter, dear Jacki!
Your blogpost is fabulous again. I really enjoyed EVERYTHING you wrote and showed. Of course I saved some pics - I hope this is ok for you - and will send to some dear friends just to make them smile or laugh.
Take care!
Kind greetings
elenor

SlocombesOut&About said...

Happy Easter my dearest friend! I LOVED the Easter Eggs. Thank you for putting a smile on my face. Love you and please take care. Thanks for your daily posts.

john said...

For some reason I thought of Amelia Earhart when I first looked at Ellie. I think maybe the yellow looks like an old headgear worn by pilots. Perhaps you mean blond hair. Isn’t it interesting to interpret a piece of art differently than the artist intention? I like doing that anyway! :-)

jacki long said...

Dear Elenor. I am so glad you found things to like in the blog. I try to find things you may not have seen, also the humor is so necessary for us all. I am hoping you may have time to do a collage? Quick ones are often the best? Please take good care, and love and prayers for you and your family in Austria!

jacki long said...

Thank you, Denise, I have been meaning to call and talk to you, but then I am so easily distracted by shiny objects." My car wouldn't start yesterday after 12 days of sitting, I thought it would take longer for that to happen. I will call AAA today, and you soon.

jacki long said...

Thanks, John, yes she definitely could have a helmet. I blame her, she wanted big hair. And, have you ever seen the girls that work in the hotdog/lemonade food stall at the mall, she could get hired there. ;o)