Friday, April 3, 2020

Day 2807: More stuff!




"boy": step-by-step, ink brush drawing, watercolor & collage







Want music?

 




Click here for Queen Latifah, Hello Stranger.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





Today started out with Superman driving WonderWoman



to my house, delivering more food, plus 4 Miguel Jr's tacos!
This time I had my camera ready






















I am blessed to be cared for,  
and I am appreciative. WW puts the bag on my front step keeping safe distance wearing gloves and a homemade mask. I stand at the door then pick up the bag. We have a virtual hug, I stand at the door and wave as they back up to leave. Then like some of you, I still watch till they are out of sight.


Today I am including some photos I have gleaned from friends, magazines and online
as I thought you might enjoy.
Click here for a heart-touching  3-minute video that I have watched three times.You will smile, I promise
  
84875732-8a30-4939-b660-6b18d71d7cdc.mp4





2GN2S:




2GN2S #2:

Artist/ friend Norma, sent me this beautiful photo 
from her next-door neighbors' yard.

by Lorraine

Thank you, Norma.

 


2GN2S #3 


This is a published photo of LA freeways, 
while we are now at home.


 Only a few get to see it, and the clear air.  

 


Smiles (10) for Friday ...














  


6 comments:

john said...

Wow! You have outdone yourself on “boy”. Really amazing! I love this portrait. My favorite is the collar. Clever! :-)

Jane I said...

Amen to all listed to be back in our lives, soon, I hope. Jane Ice

Lois Olsen said...

loved the boy too, my fsvorite: his hair, the print looks like curls, all of your happy funnies especially the sock! Thanks you are great! love ,Lois

jacki long said...

Thank you, John. I am working on a new approach and it is uncomfortable, but I am branching out.

jacki long said...

Thank you Jane, it is a crazy time, I keep forgetting what day it is?
Did you see the blog where you were the lead art?
http://jackilong.blogspot.com/2020/03/day-2799-good-stuff.html

jacki long said...

Thanks, Lois, I so love it when you like it. ;o)