Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Day 2811: Barriers.




"Barriers": junk mail collage






Want music?

 




Click here for Luther Vandross, If Only for One Night.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





A few people have said they are ready for more family updates.
The Superheroes, Grandhunks, and granddogs live 12 miles away, but it somehow feels further now. WW comes by every two days with more wonderful food than I usually eat, so there is a real danger of ending up like this funny 2-minute video. Click here. WW was here again today,  she brought Laker and Zoey, 
to get out on a rainy day. I don't know why I didn't have my phone?
The dogs each had Grandma time since they can't be carriers. 
WW and I could only have a virtual hug which is a sad substitute. 
When they drove out Zoey had her head out and I waved till they were out of sight. Grandhunk #1 is in school and working at home.
Grandhunk#3 is working since he does the electrical installation
and works by himself for a company. Grandhunk #2 is (probably the most physically active) in school at home, but his work has closed for the duration. He is up to 400 push-ups a day and a goal of some astronomical figure by some date. He took the dogs for a walk wearing a 50# weight in his backpack and has used Zoey 
for curls and lunges and such. I need his energy.



















 













 WonderWoman favorite found a toy 
that Zoey had torn up as a baby. 
She said she did surgery in four places and gave it to Zoey, who remembered 
and was so excited. So far she hasn't torn it up 
though she doesn't have a good track record.
From our crazy family to yours, please take care.




Just because:


Blue and Gold Macau by Apeiron Diesirae





A smile for Tuesday ...
















2 comments:

john said...

The first thing I thought of was a maze. Then I thought of yellow clouds. Fun to interpret and then look at the title. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. My titles don't always refer to the art, but insted, the blog. Today's was both. I've been doing junk mail collage most of today, and it so therapeutic.