Friday, April 24, 2020

Day 2828: One ...




"town": junk mail collage & digital





Want music?

 




Click here for Brother Stone and The Get Down, How deep is your love?
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





2GN2S:






Wouldn't this be great? And a camera?






Have you discovered the joy of napping? 


In my early years, I thought it a punishment.
In my middle years, I didn't have time, too busy.
in my later years, I find it a reward, a gift, (a necessity?)



















Need a nap?





Smiles for Friday ...
























7 comments:

Sam Zimmerman said...

Thank you for all the wonderful napping pictures :-) I'm ready to take on this Friday!

jacki long said...

Thank you, Sam, so good to hear from you! I keep track of you on FB, new hair looks cute, and I picture you working on your house? Take good care.

john said...

I love how architectural your piece is. Then I looked at the title and it is TOWN. So no wonder. Love this piece! :-)

Jane I said...

Jackie,

Such a good browsing to contemplate on a day of Corona virus interment. Thanks
for all your wonderful artistry and interesting information, photos and
positive take on life. Jane Ice

jacki long said...

Thanks so much, John, I love architecture, but not being a precise person, like you, I am limited. I do like this one, but an architect might not.

jacki long said...

Thanks, Jane! I love hearing from you. I enjoy compiling things that catch my eye and love humor all the time. Thanks again for your very kind words. They bolster me. :o)

Sam Zimmerman said...

I'm getting ready to paint! I'll try to remember to send pictures when I get the walls primed, I think actual painting might take awhile.