Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Day 2818: A lull after Easter?




"Violet": ink brush drawing on acrylic,  postcard.






Want music?

 




Click here for Al Green, Call me.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





I started the day talking to WonderWoman, 
she was going to the store and wanted to know what I needed. 
She said she'd be over before noon, giving me time to 
round up a bag to return clean Tupperware she had brought.
She even went through Miguel Jr. and brought tacos!
Also, I had a delivery at my door! A package! Gotta love it!


 Sounds like a useful book? 
It was a gift from Ohio artist, Darlene Campbell and her 
Facebook page, here. I responded to a question from Darlnene, 
and she notified me that I would be receiving this book by.
I follow Austin Kleon by getting his weekly newsletter, here
Then this evening I received a telephone message from Val
that she had left a bag at my front door. I looked and ...




What a treat, 5 magazines,1 vintage newspaper & a bag of papers!
Anaheim artist Valerie Kemp is my friend and mentor.
So where there was a lull, there was also a bounty.n


 



2GN2S:


We have a new opportunity to take care of each other, 
like this father emperor penguin, who takes care 
of his newly-hatched young, a (2-1/2 min.) here




Smiles for Tuesday ...
















  


3 comments:

john said...

Love how you created Violet. It looks like you created her on a background. I think it is not all digital. Correct? :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John, no digital at all on Violet, I DID ONLY THE BLACK INK BRUSH ON THE PREVIOUSLY PAINTED BACKGROUND, torn into 12 postcards(caps unintentional). I think I have 4 or 5 left to do. A challenge! ;p

Julie said...

Thank you Jacki, I look forward to your blog every day!