Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Day 2825: Time does not always need to be filled.




"treading water": graphite drawing & watercolor card




Want music?

 




Click here for Sakamoto Ryuichi, Solitude.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?






WonderWoman made a delivery today, I had my camera ready.










Great food from the Japanese store and TJ's, I love everything!
And the Sun star plant which I moved to my studio.







I am so grateful, thank you WonderWoman!




An easy thanks ...

(my mailbox)





A smile for Tuesday ...



























4 comments:

Christel said...

My WholeFoods delivery man doesn't look like that?
Can I adopt Erin? Love all your blog posts thoughtful, humorous, healing like balm

john said...

How wonderful to have your own personal shopper! Thanks for being part of the 90% of Americans following guidelines. Thanks for being the artist that you are1 :-)

jacki long said...

Thank you, Christel. I really love to get feedback or ideas?
Erin would probably jump at the chance to see you, as would I.

jacki long said...

Thank you, John. I do drive my car for 30 minutes every two or three days, as I went 12 days in between and had to call AAA for a jump. He said they had so many calls for that. First time I've used my AAA in years. Can you believe April21?