Thursday, April 9, 2020

Day 2813: Ninja-ish?




"Datenight": white ink drawing on cardboard, postcard.




Want music?

 




Click here for Al Green, Tired of being alone.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?






Today's sky toggled between blue skies, clouds and rain clouds.


 
We are to have rain again tomorrow.
Today, WonderWoman, went shopping. 



She came to deliver with Grandhunk #2.



But, dressed in black, WW looked ninja-ish?






















Feeling very blessed (and spoiled), an Easter Lily!
Between you and me, it could have been a dandelion
and I would have been just as thrilled.


WW wouldn't let us get nearer than this, but we talked from there.
I asked him how he was doing with homestay?



He said he was going nuts. "You can only do so many push-ups."
He's been doing 400 a day since it started.
It was 11 am and they were thinking about lunch 
so they went to Caines drive-thru and brought me lunch. 



Zeitaku? Spoiled?
Thank you WonderWoman and Grandhunk #2.






2GN2S:

My cousin sent me this. Her words & photos were 2GN2S.
"Decades ago, a train ran through our town.  Its tracks have been removed and it’s now a bike path near our house.  The path takes you into the woods and to a bridge called The Hundred-Foot, which spans Eagle Creek.  A wooden footpath takes you creekside, where Virginia Bluebells and Dutchman’s Breeches are in full bloom.  
I wish I could send you the sounds of the birds and frogs and rushing water at sunrise!"







Thank you, Michelle!





Throwback Thursday





A smile for Thursday ...



















and Postal Service.






4 comments:

john said...

I love that you used some cardboard just laying around the house for your line drawing. Total date night success! ;-(

Jane I said...

How you hit the nail on the head about how much we find we have during
this time of confinement is so true. Jane

jacki long said...

Thanks, John, I am fascinated with what outlining can do? Stay well.

jacki long said...

Thanks, Jan. Most of us are spoiled, and maybe we may realize our priorities, and adjust some?