Saturday, April 18, 2020

Day 2822: Today was quiet.




"Girl, dreaming": ink brush drawing, watercolor & digital collage. For Ann







Want music?

 




Click here for Rufus, Chaka Khan, Stop On By.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?






Today was quiet. somehow the day moved on without me. 
When I was talking to Ann this evening I mentioned that when 
I was in the garage Wednesday, I sat rummaging at my desk 
with my phone and I started taking random shots. 
I found an unfinished Eastside project from two years ago. 
Here, for Ann, is WIZ, found in my garage dig.




    I think he was to be a bottle stopper?







           










Just because ...


Great Blue Heron (ardea heridias)
 





Smiles for Saturday ...





















4 comments:

Carrol Wolf said...

Absolutely love the artwork, Jacki. And the two after the quarantine also made me laugh. But since some clothes are getting tight, I think it's time to downsize on the portions.

jacki long said...

Thank you Carrol! I so appreciate your kind feedback.
Yes, I think I need to try to exercise some control.
It's difficult when Erin brings me such good stuff!
Ever had a kringle from TJ"s?

john said...

What a pleasant face! I love the femininity of this piece! :-)

jacki long said...

Thank you, John. It's softer than usual, right?