Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Day 3530: Destruction.

 

 

"Destruction": war photo, collage & digital.

 



Want music?




Click here: Michael Jackson, You Are Not Alone.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

2GN2S ...


75-Year-Old Grandpa Dresses Like Stylish Celebrities Proving Fashion Has No Age Limit

 


You might think that style fades as you age, but take one look at “Gramps” and you’ll see that’s just not true. Photographer Jannik Diefenbach has been snapping pictures of his stylish 75-year-old grandfather dressed in streetwear and rocking every look with ease. From knit beanies to cuffed chinos to countless pairs of Nikes, Gramps shows that if you love what you’re wearing and you’re confident in it, you’ll look great no matter what. To prove it, he's even dressed the same as celebrities including Kayne West and Justin Bieber.

 



 

From Supreme to cuffed chinos to Nikes, Gramps' outfits prove that great personal style doesn't have an age limit.

 

 

 

 

 



  

 

   

 

   

 

  

 



  

 
Jannik Diefenbach: Website | Instagram | YouTube | TikTok

Awesome?


 
Update ...
 
I got a text this morning from WonderWoman:
 
I replied ...

 

 

Delicious ramen, Hataka rice and ginger.


12:25, very full and ready to start for home.
And I have both leftovers for supper. Oishi!

 

WonderWoman dropped me off  and went to the house on the hill to work on packing. I sent a text.

 
I thought I would share the beautiful tulips from WW & SM on Easter, I divided them into three vases.
 
 

 

 
 
 
An interesting 1-minute video, blueberrieshere.


 
Just because ...
 
Crested owl
  
 
 


Smiles for Tuesday ...
 
"Art does not come from thinking but from responding." Corita Kent
 

 
uses for leftover peeps ...


 
 

 



 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 



6 comments:

john said...

I can not even imagine the amount of money it will cost to the Ukraine once this war is over. Russia should have to pay reparations. No one can account for the deaths of so many people. The whole story is so sad.

Carrol Wolf said...

Hi Jacki,

What a fun and uplifting blog. This 77 year old knows how to rock a look for certain: and he is as cute as heck. (Stan better watch out!)

I just finished looking through the "bad newspaper" so I needed something light. One can certainly be depressed by all the hate and anger and meanness is this world. Those poor humans living through hell in Ukraine. My heart bleeds for them.

jacki long said...

Yes, John, I totally agree. It comes down to bullying, a country, it's very being, people and children. No amount can repay, if it gets to that point. So sad.

jacki long said...

Yes, Carol I agree completely. I so admire Zellensky and the strength of the Ukranian people, the devastation is boundless. What a world?

elenor said...

I too enjoyed your good news. It's so uplifting to see that older people can still have so much joy of living. And they also make very likable mannequins.
I already followed your link to Instagram. Thanks for sharing, Jacki.

jacki long said...

Thank Elenoe, I feel so blessed to have your support. Have a great week!