Monday, April 11, 2022

Day 3522: Pyrrhonism.

 

"Pyrrhonism" ; ink drawing

 



Want music?




Click here: Donny Hathaway, For All We Know.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

 2GN2S ...

I follow several artist blogs, some are daily, and some are whenever they feel like it.

Jose is in the latter category, and sometimes sends multiples. I thought I might share his most recent blog today.


What an enigmatic character. She has a lot to say in 2050 story.

I’m fascinated to see how my little characters evolve 🎈And this is a special one: Miho Bot, the narrator of the story.

But don’t fall in love too soon since she is neither human nor even made of flesh and bones. She is a subroutine. I created her in "2050" as a kind of archeologist to manage some difficult information left by humans. The only way to understand what people wanted to express in some artwork is using a digital human model with same feelings and behavior than real humans. Miho Bot is so cute and friendly because she was designed to understand and eventually interact with people.

When she was 19 min old she already reached professional archeologist skills. 23 min later she organized and catalogued the whole notes collection by enigmatic Coconut Monk. So it’s time for her to release and introduce those notes to sharp listeners. However in this step she is forced to use language, a primitive and extremely slow way of communication. Anyways she is happy to do it (she is programmed for it),smile,patience and no hurry.

 

 

Hey!

My taxes are done!
Finished, mailed, auto-deposit for the refund.
I just thought you would want to know. 
And, a week before the due date!



 

 
 
 
A lovely 1-1/2-minute video, Matilija Poppiehere.

*These are the poppies from yesterday, here.

 
Just because ...
 
 
Bay-breasted Warbler
 
 
 


Smiles for Monday ...
 
 
 


 



 
 
 



 
 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

 

6 comments:

john said...

I love the chiseled look of this piece. Very Roman. The popsicle cartoon is so funny! :-)

Carrol Wolf said...

Really a great fun wonky graphic, love it, Jacki. Happy Monday.

elenor said...

Jacki, I think you posted the link to vides just for me. Of course I watched it.I was totally wrong with my guess. So I learned something new. Thanks, Jacki.

jacki long said...

THanks John, I do enjoy not having to be anatomically correct! Have a great week!

jacki long said...

Thanks, Carrol, I think I may go that direction for a while or whatever, you know me.

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor. Actually I was fascinated by that flower as I had never seen it before, then I found the video for me and you! ;o)