Thursday, April 7, 2022

Day 3518: Sedulous.

 


"Sedulous": junk mail collage, photos, ink, digital
 

 



Want music?




Click here: Lauryn Hill, Joyful, Joyful.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

2GN2S ...


Tuesday's at Irvine Park is the Farmers Market, 
9-1 PM.


We get to bypass the $3 weekday fee & have free entry to the park.





Still busy at noon.




I met Ted at his vegetable stand.
As I was deciding, he said all bunches $1.
He was tired and ready to pack up.
He said he had been up since 4 AM.
All fresh from the farm, with dirt to prove it. 
I bought some, dirt and all.






A lot of cleaning and prep work to do tonight, 
except the asparagus, it's already gone. 
I had it for lunch.

 

 
Throwback Thursday ...
 

Sugino Sensei, Naginata lesson, Kawasaki, Japan 1984


 

 
 
 
A  moving 3-1/2-minute video, tug-a-warhere.


 
Just because ...
  
Red-crested Turaco
 
 
 


Smiles for Thursday ...
 
 

 


 
 
 
 

 
 

 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.



4 comments:

john said...

I like the layering and the overlapping sunflower.

elenor said...

Jacki, we also had asparagus for lunch today. It was the first time in this year. It's grown in our region and we have it each week until the end of June. You see how much I love it.
Your collage is so great again. I so appreciate that you make a collage every for the Ukraine. It's such a tragedy what's happening there.

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. I love it when you like it.

jacki long said...

Thanks, ELenor. Yes, the tragedy of the invasion is terrible and creeps into whataever I do.