Thursday, April 14, 2022

Day 3525: Solace.

 

 

"Solace": photo, collage & digital.

 



Want music?




Click here: James Ingram, One Hundred Ways.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

Update ...

Do you believe in family esp? I am wondering? I brought home a California roll for lunch today after class, but the ginger was stale. I usually have ginger on hand, but it was down to just juice. I don't know why I hadn't thrown it out?

When WonderWoman called I mentioned it, she said you have ginger. And I said that it was gone, just juice. Then she said she put a new jar of ginger in my frig yesterday when she dropped off some leftovers? I looked and there it was.


So I pondered, was it a coincidence? After a while I texted WW...

WW said ...

so I said ...

Case solved?

 * The above proves a blog can be about anything?

 

 
Throwback Thursday

 
Young Grandhunks #3, #2, and #1 + Roxie, 
Easter, Villa Park, 2005

 

 
 
 
A  funny 2-minute video, Rollin' Safarihere.


 
Just because ...
 
Whiskered Treeswift

 
 
 


Smiles for Thursday ...
 
 


 

 

 


 

 
 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

6 comments:

john said...

I love sunflowers. They are a ray of sunshine. Beautiful piece, Jacki! :-)

elenor said...

I love what Fred Rogers said and I so hope the world will soon turn right side up again. I'm really worried and frightened about what's going on quite now. But let's stay optimistic, that's always better for us.

Carrol Wolf said...

Your pieces of art in support of the people of Ukraine have been amazing, Jacki. I so love to spend a few precious moments viewing your blog each day.

jacki long said...

Thank you, John. I was pleased with this one. Happy Weekend!

jacki long said...

Thanks, Elenor. Yes, no matter what, we must go on and hopefully positively. Have a happy weekend.

jacki long said...

Oh, thanks so much Carrol, I can't think of a nicer compliment. Today I had a late lunch with GH#3 after mt karate class. He read today's blog as we waited for our food and he said, "very uplifting. Another compliment!Give Stan a hug from me, and have a great weekend!