Monday, April 18, 2022

Day 3529: No More.

 

"No more": collage, ink & digital.

 



Want music?




Click here: Hall & Oates, Had I known you better
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

2GN2S ...

Some "feel good" images for your Easter Monday.

 


 


 


 


 Feel better?


 
Update ...

Easter at the house on the hill was lovely. 
We were 13 + 2 granddogs. 
 

Grandhunk #3 missed, as he was working a double shift. I will see him tomorrow. WonderWoman made her Indiana casseroles plus a delicious new veggie casserole. Hoda made her great bread pudding, and Lauren brought Krispy Kreme! Grandhunk #1 gave a moving grace before our meal together, there were tears in my eyes and I wasn't the only one.  A lot of talk, everyone getting caught up on school, work, moving etc.

Grandhunk #1, #3, WW and GH #2.

And in keeping with Easter Monday, I thought I would share a silly bunny postcard that I made to send to Mitzi. She had sent me one earlier.


Starting with my junk mail scraps ...

 

I started tearing and gluing the a sort of bunny?
 

This was obviously a quickie project.
 
 
A bow tie, Easter eggs and ink marker finished it. It is darker because I sprayed it with a matt clear spray to help keep the pieces in place during mailing. 15 minutes. 
Easy-peasy.
 

 

 
 
 
A cute 5-minute video, Shell-lesshere.


 
Just because ...
 
A Frizzle

 
 
 


Smiles for Monday ...
 
 


 

 


 
 


 

  

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 


5 comments:

john said...

So true. No More. I looked at this piece a long time. Powerful!

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. You are so kind.

elenor said...

Such a wonderful blog again, Jacki. I loved everything! And, yes, I feel better now.
We met my son's family this afternoon and had some happy hours together. It's so good to hear children laughing and birds singing.

jacki long said...

Thanks, Elenor! Yes, those are the best sounds, and reliving the time spent in memories after. Have a great day!

Jane I said...

Jacki

Thanks for giving us so much "good Stuff" each day. Jane