Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Day 3523: Misery.


 

"Misery": photo, digital collage.

 



Want music?




Click here: Stevie Wonder, If you really love me.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 2GN2S ...


Traveler told TSA he had 'no idea' a sword was concealed in his cane

 


Transportation Security Administration officers at Boston's Logan International Airport discovered a long blade inside a traveler's cane on Tuesday. The man said he "had no idea the blade was in there," TSA spokesperson Dan Velez said in a tweet ...
 

After being questioned by Massachusetts State Police, the man surrendered the cane and was cleared to continue his travels. It's not uncommon for blades to be concealed in seemingly ordinary objects. On Thursday, a passenger attempted to make it through airport security with a dagger concealed in a hairbrush handle at the Ithaca Tompkins Regional Airport, according to a tweet from TSA spokesperson Lisa Farbstein. 
 



 
Update ...
 
I spent all day today getting my stuff organized and ready to teach tomorrow for the Eastside art group.
We will have a full group except for probably our most important member, Erin Houghton, who is missing for medical reasons, but will be back better than ever soon. She's unstoppable.
 

By working today, I will not be up late and can even have my car loaded tonight for tomorrow. That is a new concept for me. I still need to go to the store for some brunch items for when the ladies come at 9:30 am. We will be at Linda's beautiful home, mine is too small to fit everyone.
 

Just when I was feeling pretty proud of myself, I just spilled a 3/4 full can on Hawaiian passion-orange all over my desk, and my desk calendar, but at least, not on my laptop. Yuk! My cue to go fix supper! And, time for ...

 
 

 

 
 
 
A super-cute 15-second video, baby sumo, here.


 
Just because ...
 
 
Black-headed Gull
  
 
 


Smiles for Tuesday ...
 
 
 


 

 
 


 

 


 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

4 comments:

elenor said...

Your collage says it all, Jacki. How long will this misery go on?
Is this your first class in person after all covid restrictions? I'm sure you are looking forward to it. Have a good time, Jacki!

jacki long said...

Thanks, Elenor. Yes, the first time I taught since Covid. Our group. Eastside has got together socially, but this is the first teaching of the teaching schedule. It was fun, we had seven and were all around one table, so lots of talk and laughs beside the cards.

john said...

Amazing how you embellished the pain of the photo. I am smiling at you not the subject of this piece. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks John, your opinion is a treasure to me.