Friday, December 31, 2021

Day 3420: Earthbound.

 

"Earthbound Angel": junk mail collage & acrylic.


 



Want music?




Click here for Home Free, Auld Lang Syne.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

2GN2S ...

 



 

Update ...

 

Anyone who really knows me, knows that I love the rain. My teacher, Demura Sensei, said that it shows my personality? And, I guess so. 

We, here in California rarely get rain, so having four days in a row so far, is a holiday gift indeed. 

 

Taken 2/27.2022 on the way to PT

also taken 12/27/2022 on the way home.
 

and a few photos from the yard.










 

 
 
 
A 2-minute video, Drop the Ballhere.


 
Just because ...
 
 
A happy Snowy Owl
 

 
 


Smiles for Friday ...
 
 

 
 


 

 
 



 
 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 



8 comments:

john said...

The movement in Earthbound Angel is absolutely fantastic! Good show, Jacki! :-). Happy New Year!

elenor said...

Not only your angel is wonderful, Jacki, all your photos are too.
Your smiles for today also are so nice, especially the last one with the wishes by Neil Gaiman. They express exactly what I want to say to you.

Jacki, fell hugged by me!
Thinking of you and sending good thoughts and wishes.

Amelia Medina Davies said...

Agree! It makes it so interesting! Love the colors too!

Branmuffin said...

Happy New Year, Jacki!

jacki long said...

Thank you John, Erthbound Angel is kinda quirky, but she is one of my favorites/ Thanks for you, Happiest, healthiest new Year to you both in 2022.

jacki long said...

Thanks so much, Elenor, and for our friendship across the globe and y ears. I treasure you. Happiest, healthiest new Year to you and your beautiful family in 2022.

jacki long said...

Thanks so much Amelia! I love hearing from you. Wishing you the Happiest, healthiest new Year to you and your family in 2022.

jacki long said...

Thank you, Brandon. I hope you are all feeling better? Wishing you the Happiest, healthiest new Year to you and the family in 2022.