Thursday, December 23, 2021

Day 3412: Various Trees.

 

 

"John's angel": junk mail collage

 



Want music?




Click here for Michael Jackson, The Lady in My Life.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 


2GN2S ...

 
I have collected and thought I would share an assortment of Christmas trees?
 

 


Cacti Tree

 
Air Tree

 


 

Book Tree


Laundry Tree
 

  

Fancy Tree


Basket Tree


 

Ribbon & Flower  Tree

 

Humble Wire & Bell Tree 
 


etc. 



 


Throwback Thursday ...

 

 

Young Grandhunk#3 & his Grandma, both@age 4.


 

 
 
A sweet 8-minute video, Alikehere.


 
Just because ...
 

Hornbill


 
 


Smiles for Thursday ...
 
 


 


 



 
This dog was found in a church outdoor nativity scene.


 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

4 comments:

elenor said...

Your male angel is simply too cute. I understand John was happy with him.
The pictures of you and Grandhunk#3 are heartwarming. And your Christmas tree is the best one.
For us here tomorrow evening is the main festivity. This year our younger son will join us again. On Saturday we are seeing my older son with family and we all will be together after more than two months. I'm already so looking forward to seeing my loved ones.

john said...

Yes, I was happy with the “John” angel. It is so special to have a Jacki angel. I know you do not make many male images. So it is extra special. Thanks again. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks Elenor. I am so happy for you to be with your family now and during this season, after such a long lock down. I know you will enjoy every minute. Merry Christmas!

jacki long said...

Thanks, John, I am glad you like him. Have a wonderful holiday!