Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Day 3417: Sentimental.

 

"Early angel": junk mail collage

 



Want music?




Click here for Michael Jackson, Don't Stop ...
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 Step-by-step ...
 
 
1.

 
2

 
3

 
4

 
5

 
6

 

 
Update ...
 
Feeling sentimental. And blessed. 
I've been retired (but still busy) for ten years.
I still hear from former students at this time of year.
Some are still in school, working or in college.
Some have graduated from college, several with master degrees. Several CPA's out there. A professional baseball coach, a music creator for film, a hotel concierge, a chef and more.
Many are married, many have families and pets to show me.    Just a few are retired and also busy.






I smile as I read every word. Wonderful memories surface. I smile again as I think of their future.
God is good. 


 

 
 
 
A fun 2+minute video, Pablo Picassohere.


 
Just because ...
 
Violet Saber-wing Hummingbird


 
 


Smiles for Tuesday ...
 
 


 

 

 
 


 

 
 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 


4 comments:

john said...

I just love it when you show the stages of development in your work. :-)

elenor said...

Love your step-by-step, Jacki. "Early angel" looks so happy and he/she makes me smile.

jacki long said...

Thank , John. It is hard to remember to stop and take photos along the way? Sometimes you fly right on by.

jacki long said...

Thanks, Elenor! Yes, I always think of you when I post a step-by-step, as you usually like them. I am dealing with no heat, but hopw to get it fixed tomorrow.