Thursday, December 9, 2021

Day 3398: Snowy perfection.

 

 "Sea Thistle": photos, collage & digital.

 



Want music?




Click here for Glass Animals, Gooey.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

2GN2S ...

Dear friend/artist Elenor has again saved me by sending me her glorious pictures to share with you. Isn't it great to have a direct link to beautiful Austria?

"In my region we will be on lock down even a week longer than the rest of the country. But numbers in hospitals are still quite high. 
I am sending you some pictures from my iPhone from our yesterday's walk. It was snowing softly, so we started our walk early in the morning."



 



 

 



 

 

Thank you, Elenor, I feel so blessed to share your work, thank you for your thoughtfulness at just the right time. Perfect!


Throwback Thursday ...

El Cholo restaurant with young WonderWoman at age 7, 1980


 

 
 
 
A cute 1-minute video, Pandas in snowhere.


 
Just because ...
 
Flame-coloredTanager

 

 


Smiles for Thursday ...
 
 


 

 


 
 
 


 
 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

5 comments:

john said...

You had me with the thistle. I think they are great looking. I had one in my garden but other plants seemed to take over and it is gone now. Aggressive ground cover I guess. :-)

Carrol Wolf said...

Love the last two "funnies" although I find them both so true. I think sometimes people criticize others to make themselves feel better about their own shortcomings.
The photos were a minute of peaceful bliss. Thank your friend for all you friends who enjoy your daily dose of creativity.
We are on the downhill slide of this year: why did it go so fast?

jacki long said...

Thank you, John! You know the original photo for this piece was taken with you in Seattle that day. I have never herd of or seen a sea thistle till them ... they are gorgeous.

jacki long said...

Thank you, Carol, yes I agree with your summation, and I think when somedoesn't like someone, they often have the same traits? Yes,2021 is almost gone, I am looking forward to 2022. Hope to see you then.

elenor said...

I too love the last two "funnies" and I agree with every word Carrol says. What is most disturbing is that we often make ourself feel better at the cost of children. We should be much more aware of how fragile the souls of children are. An old teacher speaking ....