Sunday, December 19, 2021

Day 3408: Feel the quicken?

 

 

"Rad Nana's angel": junk mail collage.

 



Want music?




Click here for Bill Withers, Just the Two of Us.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 Update ...

Friday was our annual Mom's birthday celebration.  Since both Moms have December birthdays, we celebrate together with the daughters. We went to the Irvine Spectrum, a huge shopping mall that insures getting the walking quota. 
 

Lunch was at Xavier's, excellent Mexican cuisine.
 
 
Someone got chile relleno, another, canitas. And two got taquitos. Can you guess who got what?


 We always take the daughters photo, and sometimes they can be uncooperative, and love it.
 
 
The Moms, are usually well behaved.
 

Xavier's rewarded the birthday Mom's with delicious flan, churos and ice cream. Thank you daughters for another great day together.
 

I waited outside one of the stores, sitting by this pond. As some of you know, when I wait, the camera comes out.

 

 

Have you felt the tempo quicken?
8 questions for you to answer ... or not?
Y/N & short answers are fine. 
I'm curious & would love to hear from you?
Do you think anyone will answer? Y/N? 



1. Are you in holiday mode?
2. Do you have a tree up?
3. Do you send holiday cards?
4. Do you make food for gifts?
5. What is your favorite holiday food?
6. What was the best gift you ever received?
7. What is the best gift you ever gave?
8. What question did I miss?

 

 

 
 
 
A special 3-minute video, Joy Storyhere.


 
Just because ...
 
Quail


 
 


Smiles for Sunday ...
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 


 
3
 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

4 comments:

elenor said...

Love your angel and all mothers-daughters-day pictures. I appreciate to see how you celebrate and have fun together.
Yes, I feel the tempo quicken. Time passes faster every year.
I try to give you some very short answers.
1. J
2. J
3. J
4. J
5. Not easy for me to describe. I'll try to send you a photo.
6. Hm, everything I got from my children.
7. Concertina books with some of my prints?
8. Are you singing under the tree?
Thanks, Jacki for another very nice blog.

jacki long said...

Thanks Elenor, I enjoyed hearing your answers. Wishing you a wonderful week before Christmas.

john said...

Wow! So colorful. I was just thinking how busy you are. That is great. Keep it up! :-)

jacki long said...

Thank you, John. I think yoiu are far busier than I am??